Personal Injury

Personal injury specialists here to help you

Personal Injury


Contrary to popular belief, many people do not pursue personal injury claims despite the law providing redress. If you are an innocent party who has suffered injuries and losses in an accident caused by the negligence of someone else, our personal injury solicitors will help you get the support you need.

Compensation types

Each personal injury claim will vary as to what can be claimed. In all claims, however, you can seek damages for the physical or mental pain and suffering along with an impaired quality of life caused by your injuries.

For those suffering with lasting effects, your solicitor can pursue compensation to cover loss of future earnings, ability to support your dependants, cost of rehabilitation or any care and support you might need. Freeman Johnson’s personal injury solicitors can also claim out-of-pocket expenses and compensation to cover any damages to your belongings.

In fatal accidents, certain members of the bereaved family may claim for losses arising from the death of a close family member. You can learn more about these incidents by seeking our expert legal advice today.

A ‘no win no fee’ agreement is typically the most popular choice when funding a claim for personal injury. Alternatively, you can cover your own legal expenses while also acquiring liability insurance to cover any losses you might end up with if the other side wins.

Accident Claims

For reference, your accident claim must be brought within three years from the date of the incident or else by your 21st birthday if you were less than 18 years of age at the time of the accident.

If your accident injury claim is for industrial disease or medical negligence then the three years may not run until you first learned about the cause of your injuries. Please keep a record of any expenses and/or losses arising from your injuries, as these can potentially be claimed from the party at fault.

If your claim arises as a result of criminal activities against you then you might be able to make a claim to the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA). In most cases, it is essential that you reported the matter to the police at the earliest opportunity and also cooperated with the police throughout.

Contact The Personal Injury Team

Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions about our legal services.

See the medical negligence page for specific cases.

Call Freeman Johnson on 01325 466221 or view the contact details for our three UK offices here.

Kevin Campbell

Trusted By

Start typing and press Enter to search

Shopping Cart